1. MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LICENSURE EXAMINATION REVIEW
An extensive review course for candidates who will be taking the licensure examinations. A program which offers excellent training in a motivation-oriented approach. Whether taking the examination for the first time or repeating it, this review program will give you focus and direction essential for your preparation.
Reviewees practice reading and listening while taking down notes, interpreting, analyzing and answering morse type and multiple choice questions which aim to enhance the student’s reasoning strategies. Individual strengths and weaknesses are assessed as questions are viewed/ coached in major examination content areas.
Materials include a course syllabus, suggested references, content area study hints, study strategies, questionnaires and practice pencil and paper examination strategies done in a two-day simulated board examination. Specifically, the review will include the following:
* Compiled manual
* Pretest with rationalization
* Assessment examination with rationalization
* Removal Examinations 1 and 2 with rationalization
* With over 5,000 questions given (each section and batch with varying examination sets)
* Intensive Recap
* Simulated Board Examination with rationalization
* Two-day Final Coaching
* Performance evaluation with grade computation
* Online exam practice